Customer Questions & Answers
1. What is an INOVACE?
An INOVACE is a multi-functional outdoor or garden space that offers many different exteriors to suit its surroundings. Each INOVACE has a built-in relaxation area at the front in which to hang a hammock, swing or bench.
2. What can we use it for?
Anything you can think of! The point of an INOVACE is to blend into the landscape and enhance its environment rather than detract from it. It can be used for a multitude of purposes:
- Animal – pet or livestock, grooming & care
- Studio – for artists, writers, poets, crafters & creatives
- Living space – as spare or guest bedroom, AirBnB, Couchsurfing space, upmarket luxury children’s den or Wendy House
- Glamping pod – instead of a caravan, yurt or bell tent
- Office – whether in the garden, farmyard, building or work site
- Shop – a quirky sales pod for a new housing development, a farm shop or why not use a ‘Cow Shed‘ as a static ice cream vendor
- Hide – Shooting or bird and wildlife watching camouflaged cabin
There are no end to the applications and customisations you could consider. Send us your pictures of how you’ve used yours!
3. Do we need planning permission?
Campsites or anyone intending to use an INOVACE for business purposes will require planning permission which is easy to obtain. Depending on different councils it will take roughly three months to process and cost around £250. Some people will be put off by planning permission but insist that INOVACE will guide them through the entire planning process. It is not a big deal.
Homeowners will not require planning permission if situating an INOVACE 2 meters from a boundary.
4. Design & style options
Are the wooden exterior or cow shed looks the only options available? No, we can work with you to create a design for your tastes and environment. If you like the animal theme there’s no reason it can’t be a sheep, pig, horse or anything else!
5. Can you do this . . ?
We will do anything for a customer. We will always endeavour to fulfil their criteria. Never say never. But run it by us first.
6. How much does it cost?
The basic INOVACE unit starts from £14,999 and finishes at £19,999. Electricity is a separate cost. As is delivery. If the site is unsuitable for delivery we will construct on site. Everything depends on the package the customer wants.